I’m Anna. I believe in being authentic, real and true to yourself – to create your own success. I am passionate about people and enabling organisations to reach their full potential through optimising people’s performance.
Without the people working effectively together – there is no business success…
Fascinated by human behaviour, my career has given me in-depth understanding of the impact on individuals, teams and organisations. As a learning and development professional with nearly 20 years’ experience, I’ve worked with large multinationals and SMEs, primarily within the financial services and insurance sector. I also have experience within the IT, professional services and third sectors.
Over the years I have worked with many amazing people who have inspired me to succeed today. With my experience, knowledge and desire to develop others, In-Indigo Ltd was born out of an authentic passion.
Working in close collaboration with clients, In-Indigo will:
- Enable organisations to motivate their people to achieve full potential through effective design and implementation of high quality talent programmes, the result being tangible business benefits, i.e. greater staff retention, new clients, new innovation, or greater harmony and productivity across the organisation.
- Engage teams and employees through the design and delivery of bespoke group training sessions to increase self-awareness and an understanding of the power of perception, using the Insights Discovery Profiling System (validated by the BPS), to increase individual, team, and organisational productivity.
- Empower individuals to achieve their personal goals and aspirations through high quality one to one career and behavioural coaching. Personality profiling provides detailed insight, to lead employees along their path of self-development, greater self-awareness, and ultimately increased productivity.
Alone, we are all capable of great things – together, we can help others achieve their full potential.
Anna Wright, FCIPD
What People Are Saying
Anna strikes the perfect balance of managing people alongside maintaining personable relationships with each individually. Her passion for helping others to grow has helped my career to-date hugely, and I couldn’t thank her enough for her support.
- Lauren Hubbard, Executive
I’ve worked with Anna on several talent related initiatives and always found her professionalism and attention to detail to be first class. She brings a deep knowledge of her field along with a track record of delivery. I would certainly recommend working with Anna and expect to do so again (in the future).
- Daniel Pedley, Account Director
In advance of commencing my apprenticeship, I had a programme designed specifically for me and tailored to my CV. Anna made every aspect of my apprenticeship valuable which ultimately lead to my employment. It was a pleasure to have her as a manager but more importantly a mentor throughout my scheme. Should the opportunity ever arise, I would relish the opportunity to work with her again.
- Emma Attwaters, Assistant Underwriter